South-2-The-Pole

Thursday, December 21, 2006

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enough of all that for now & finally, finally, the reason I’ve decided to write & make public this particular journal is that I just felt an urge to get it down on paper & out of my head. I wrote it over 2 days & nights from notes I’d kept on a daily basis & it’s a simple story, probably not well written in the literary sense, but it’s from the heart & is my record of events, through my eyes. It’s in the past now & I’ll be putting it behind me as I move on. I have all the memories stored away & can do a recall any time I wish. It has also been a great story & adventure to tell & I still have next Dec 07 to look forward to along with a lot of other dreams to live during 07.

If you’ve managed to keep reading this journal right to the end then it can’t have been too bad & if it has in any way inspired you or even just one person to think about their dreams, then it will have been worth the effort. But don’t just think about it, don’t just dream …..

LIVE YOUR DREAMS ……

MAKE THEM A REALITY…..

BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE !

Thank you,
Kevin Dempsey

www.south2thepole.blogspot.com/

A photographic record of this trip will be posted on the website as soon as I have them ready

To Be Continued……